Who we are
Landmark Communications are an Award Winning full-service advertising agency. We are a team of Creatives, Designers, Strategists and Producers who work end to end from conception through production to delivery.
In today’s hectic world, advertising can be overwhelming for business owners. That’s is why at Landmark we offer a full range of services, handling all the marketing and advertising aspects of your business, including strategic planning, production, creativity, innovations as well as online interactive marketing services and leaving business owners to concentrate on running and growing your company.
We work hard, we care about our clients, and we are upfront with them. We’re fearless and innovative because that’s what it takes to enhance your brand.
Landmark brings together talent from different fields to create cross-disciplinary solutions for your brand. We believe in the high-quality output of each our projects. We are a strong and experienced team consisting of creative senior strategists, veteran marketers, talented designers, social media specialists, skilled writers, media relations experts, and market researchers.
Our working model is responsive and customer-driven. Our team of over 160 professionals includes graduates from some of the best European universities and our working languages are Albanian, English, Italian, Greek and Dutch.
Human Resources Manager
Graphic Designer/ Photographer
Online Marketing Manager
Senior Traffic Manager
Senior BTL Manager
Senior Logistic Manager
Research and Procurement Expert
Front End Junior Developer
- Java developer responsibilities include designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms (J2E 7 J2E8)
- Object oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Development: OSGi bundles using JAVA framework OSGi (Open Service Gateway Initiative) OR Spring Framework MVC, Developing Web Services (REST API), JDBS, JPA.
- Tools and IDE: MAVEN, Eclipse, NetBeans, GIT Bitbucket, JIRA, Jenkins.
- Methodology: SCRUM
Junior / Senior Java Junior Developer
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET 4.0 programming languages
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Proven experience as a .NET 4.0 Developer , WCF, WPF, C#, SQL Server 2016, T-SQL
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field