In this document, “we”, “our”, or “us” refer to Landmark Communications.
Our policy sets out the conditions under which we may process any information that we collect from you, or that you provide to us.
We may collect information, including:
• Name and job title
• Contact information including email address.
• Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
• Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
We maintain this information in a secure database. We also gather information about how visitors navigate our website by using data gathered with cookies.
What we do with the information we gather?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
Human Resources Manager
Senior Motion Graphic Designer
Junior Motion Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer/ Photographer
Senior BTL Manager
Online Marketing Manager
Senior Account Manager
Research and Procurement Expert
Senior Frontend Developer
Senior Logistic Manager
Front End Junior Developer
- Java developer responsibilities include designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms (J2E 7 J2E8)
- Object oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Development: OSGi bundles using JAVA framework OSGi (Open Service Gateway Initiative) OR Spring Framework MVC, Developing Web Services (REST API), JDBS, JPA.
- Tools and IDE: MAVEN, Eclipse, NetBeans, GIT Bitbucket, JIRA, Jenkins.
- Methodology: SCRUM
Junior / Senior Java Junior Developer
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET 4.0 programming languages
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Proven experience as a .NET 4.0 Developer , WCF, WPF, C#, SQL Server 2016, T-SQL
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field